Saturday 12 September 2015

Best Tips to Get your Google AdSense Account And Approved Fast

Hi Friends In Todays Discussion I Tell You Some Very Important Tips Of Google Adsense And I Hope This Tips Are Very Helpful For You.So New We Are Going Started Our Todays Topic.




It can not be denied that all bloggers have a PPC targets , which is Google Adsense . Various carapace can be done . There are hire the services of  Google adsense account creation , buy adsense account belonging to someone else , or to cooperate with others who have a Google Adsense account by policy sharing system. The above methods is done only for the sake of having Google adsense account . Why not have your own account instead? , Maybe Buddy asking. Ok , according to the issues that I have heard , Google Adsense is not easy . Lots of bloggers who have signed up Google Adsense but ended with a refusal . Is Google Adsense is that difficult ?

1. Use the Domain Paid
Back when I was still MTs ( junior level ) , I 've listed the blog is still a blogspot subdomain to Google Adsense and I accepted . But after a few years , I tried to register another blog with blogspot platform as well , but this time it was rejected . Not one or two times I rejected Adsense , but many times . Still mending from the no rejection and no certainty , that's what I experienced a few months ago . After that , I want to experiment with registering new blog I just I change into a dot com domain , Only in less than 4 days blogs I 've received . So , the conclusion is that it is a paid domain has a great chance to be accepted by Google Adsense . If my friend be interested to change the domain TLD ( Top Level Domain ) please just see the tutorial on How to easily buy the domain at Namecheap .

2. Have Quality Content
Intent here is a unique quality , clear , and honest . Unique means that Buddy article suguhkan rarely found on other blogs . Either of sentence structure or something . Clear is that article has a groove in accordance with title and interconnected . Not only boost the article title waw but wiw content . And to be honest , ... article is purely from the analysis / experience dude . If Buddy include excerpts or images taken from other blogs then attach the link out towards the source.

3. Note the Total Content
For this one I also still in doubt . My first register blogs that have only a handful of articles Saja but thanks . But for that yesterday when I register SEO I have had more than 70 articles . From some reliable sources , said that the amount of content affects the admissibility of blogs by Google Adsense . So , according alone just in case

4. Have a clear navigation
Make a clear sitemap . Do not confuse visitors , but make it easy search visitors . For example you can see for yourself at Buddy 's Blog SEOblogaf that displays navigation menus are clear . So , the goal is clear navigation to facilitate visitors in finding information and speed up the process of google robots crawl .

5. Have a Responsive Blog
According to I personally , blogs have google ads in it are blogs that have a fairly fast loading speed . Leeeeelet not blog . And itself I apply to this beloved blog . To check the speed of loading Blog Buddy . Just please visit How to check the speed of loading the blog . If Blog Buddy has met five criteria above, I think it has been convincingly that the blog buddy will be accepted by Google . However , the decision remains in the hands of Google Adsense and fair will of almighty God .

No comments:

Post a Comment